Right now I'm about 10 miles from where I was born and raised in Coral Springs, FL. I'm listening to a song by Edward sharpe and the magnetic zeros called "home". It just seems appropriate. I've been out here just a week, but time is flying. We've finished 2 shows. One in Tampa and one in Orlando. Our third show is in Sunrise, FL tomorrow. I feel really privileged to be apart of this tour. I'm around a lot of good people who really know what their doing and feel I'm able to learn a lot from them. Dave Rat's system tech, Jim is extremely knowledgable and more than willing to share it with us. I'm just trying to soak as much in as I can.
My home for the next few months. Bus 5
The Tampa Bay inlet
This is the hippest orange juice maker ever. You put about 5-6 oranges in the top and press the on button. It splits the orange in half and squeezes fresh juice into your glass. I need one of these! Here's Manny showing us how it's done.
Do you know what all those knobs do?
FOH.. more knobs.
I have terrible pictures so far but the video and automation is awesome in this show.
Orlando, FL
I was so glad I was able to have a day off in Orlando. Got to hang out with my sister Emily and her husband and her super cool friends Jess and Eddie. They got to come to the show. Here we are outside the bus.
This is the view from my hotel here. My family will appreciate this. The Bank Atlantic Center we are playing tomorrow is in the background on the left, but sawgrass mills mall is to the right. It's a famous south florida mall in the shape of an alligator and is over a mile long end to end.









No comments:
Post a Comment