After 2 1/2 months of biding time, the wait is over. Mr. Keidis' foot has healed and the schedule is set. Looking forward to hanging some stage right PA for the Red Hot Chili Peppers! I'm working for Rat Sound, the same company as blink and prince. The owner is Dave Rat, a well-known blogger and FOH mix engineer for the Chili Peppers. I'm looking forward to working with him. This past Sunday I flew to Camarillo, CA to the Rat warehouse and prepped all of the audio equipment for the show. It took us about a day and a half to get things in order. This included hooking up all the equipment and verifying that it worked. We then meticulously labeled all our connections to make our setup each day as quick as possible. I fly home on Wednesday for a few days and we will start rehearsals next Monday in Tampa, FL, with our first show on Thursday. I'll try to keep this thing going while I'm out there. Peace.
Here's Tommy our crew chief
Manny labeling amp racks
My buddy Chuck from the last 2 tours is on this one as well. It was rather cool so I decided to work in the sun.
There are 3 legs to the tour. Here's the schedule for the first one.
Check out the hoodie at the :50 mark of this SNL skit. Band members from the Foo Fighters.. remember I work for "Rat" Sound.




No comments:
Post a Comment