I'm used to a lot of long hours, but this has to be one of the longest weeks. By the end of tonight I will have worked almost 120 hours in 7 days. Since Prince is a Jehovah's witness, he doesn't celebrate any holidays. That includes Thanksgiving. Yeah. The good news is this is probably the hardest part of the tour. We're still fine-tuning the setup and load-in process and we will typically get a day or two off every show.
Our first show was troubled with several unforeseen technical issues right before the show. I won't go in to detail but since we were a very exhausted crew that was up at 4am for load-in that morning after going to bed at 2am from the rehearsal load-out tensions were high. Prince told Super he was going to read every review about last nights show to evaluate him. Thankfully we made it through with great reviews from the locals here in Toronto. For sure, Prince is a great performer.
I'm going to cut it short. I have to go back for load out but will try to keep updated.
Piano wrapped in video.
Super Dave working it out.
Interesting.
Mike our climber, fixing some amps up in the grid.







No comments:
Post a Comment