Out of the 47 total shows we have 16 show days and 6 days off left in the tour. Seems like it's going so fast. Now the trick is to figure out what to do after this! Hint, hint if anyone has work let me know. :)
We had a day off Wednesday and a show day yesterday in Pittsburgh at the First Niagara Amphitheater . Since the folks live here, we were able to meet up and have dinner at a great place called Six Penn Kitchen downtown. They came show day and I got to show them around backstage. I had a great time and it was good to see familiar faces. It was cold for the first time. Supposedly got down into the 30's.

In case you were wondering I'm feeling a lot better. There were about 6 days that were a haze. It was rough, but our production assistant was able to get some antibiotics for me. It worked almost instantly. I still have a small cough and my voice sounds like I have a frog in it. At least I feel ok.
Salt Lake City had a nice view. This is the USANA Amphitheater.
Gotta say the Capitol Federal Park in Bonner Springs, Kansas was a little ghetto. Normally the riggers climb around in the ceiling to hang our motors. Here they used rolling scaffold.
They also had a barricade that couldn't handle the crowds. You can see they cut 4x4s during the show to keep the people from breaking through.
"Twin Dogs" from the Twin Citys. Impossible to eat without making a mess. This is from Brothers grill right next to the stadium.
This place was looked like a senior project for an architect student. It was made to look like wood but the roof was supported by a grid of steel water pipes. Under the stage is 2 stories of dressing rooms and catering that looked like concrete barracks. In catering they had about 10 video games to kill some time.
Well, no tattoos yet. At least not that I can talk about. :) Still waiting for some good ideas. We're in the middle of a 4 in a row now. Got a break in NC coming up. Can't wait. Hope you all are doing well.


No comments:
Post a Comment